- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Sep 16, 2012
- [+] More Details
Stykz is a Freeware animation creator app filed under image animation software and made available by Sons of Thunder Software for Windows.
The review for Stykz has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Stykz 1.0.2 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Create stick figure animations:
Stykz is a stickfigure animation program that was inspired by the popular Pivot Stickfigure Animator software. In addition to cross-platform support it adds several feature enhancements along with the ability to import and use your existing Pivot (.stk) animations.
While similar in many ways, Stykz offers a completely different interface (multiple floating windows) along with in-scene editing, the ability to copy/paste figures, streching and distorting of elements, layer arrangements and more.
Stykz provides several tutorial to get you started with your first animation, as well as detailed information for users that are switching over from Pivot.
Stykz is software which can create animated GIFs.Stykz features and highlights:
- Stykz is frame-based, letting you to work on individual frames of your animation
- Figures can be rotated, scaled, flipped, duplicated, colorized, and re-layered
- Figures can be created and edited directly in place
- "Draw" your figures by simply right-clicking and dragging, either directly on the Stage or from an existing node; segments are automatically drawn and added to your figure as you go
- You can have multiple animation %u201Cdocuments%u201D open at the same time, and can cut, copy, and paste between documents
- Arrow keys can be used to move selected figure(s) by 1 pixel; hold down the Shift key to move in 10 pixel increments
- Test your animation in Stykz before you export it; export to QuickTime, Animated GIF, or a sequence of images
- You can share your Stykz files with others, and even include information with the file that tells who created it, when it was last modified, and even provides a place to include usage instructions
Stykz is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from image animation software without restrictions. Stykz 1.0.2 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This animation creator software is filed under:
- Stykz Download
- Freeware Image Animation Software
- Major release: Stykz 1
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this animation creator software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Sons of Thunder Software.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.